Seeland Woodcock Jacket II
Seeland Woodcock II Jacket is an updated version of the very popular Seeland Woodcock shooting jacket. This multi-purpose jacket is an exceptionally lightweight rugged game bird shooting jacket with all the essential features needed for a successful day. Whether you are shooting, dog training or commuting to work this waterproof jacket boasts an understated style of its own keeping you looking and feeling your best for every outing.
Essential features include large cartridge pockets with quick load function and a large rear game pocket for storage. A versatile warm waterproof robust men's coat can be used a layering system allowing you to stay well protected while keep keeping your temperature well regulated. Matching trousers and cap to complete this waterproof shooting suit.
Available in shaded olive in EU sizes C48 - 60 UK39" - 48" Chest
- Optimised Seetex 2 layer membrane developed by Seeland highly efficient fully wind waterproof & breathable membrane
- Lining 100% Polyester pongee mesh for a comfortable lightweight breathable lining that wicks the moisture away from your skin
- YKK High quality robust easy to use zip
- Rear Game pocket with Oxford lining for carrying small prey and wet kit
- Good sizes cartridge pockets with drain holes for cartridges or dog training dummies with quick load function
- Detachable hood with peaked visor and storm protection around the face for use in severe weather
- High collar for added protection
- Adjustable waist for a streamline flattering finish
- Matching Trousers and cap are available to complete the outfit